Vitor Belfort - Before and After TRT

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Brazil
    vCash
    Green Belt

Vitor Belfort - Before and After TRT

Hey guys!

Below you guys can see a picture of Vitor Belfort before and after TRT.

This is a huge difference, it isnīt?

This image was get from: http://nagradedomma.blogosfera.uol.com.br

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Ireland
    vCash
    Brown Belt

Re: Vitor Belfort - Before and After TRT

It is a bit scary yes, but i would note a couple of things, I am guessing the fight on the left is an LHW fight and vitor did not have to cut so much weight. Vitor really isn't a middle weight. the lighting is also very different in the second picture. It is a very bright light with no soft tones, so it makes the contrasts much greater. Also when we see vitor in the fight against bisbing, he doesn't look quite so ravaged. Still beastly ripped, but not like he is on weight cutting day.
    Liked By: CJ9

Ireland
    vCash
    Brown Belt

He's probably using in both fights.
    Liked By: RodrigoRUSH

Brazil
    vCash
    Green Belt

Quote Originally Posted by Necessary Evil View Post
    He's probably using in both fights.

Yes I agree, Belfor has been always a cheater and an Idiot.
    Liked By: Testostereem

Brazil
    vCash
    Green Belt

Quote Originally Posted by Necessary Evil View Post
    It is a bit scary yes, but i would note a couple of things, I am guessing the fight on the left is an LHW fight and vitor did not have to cut so much weight. Vitor really isn't a middle weight. the lighting is also very different in the second picture. It is a very bright light with no soft tones, so it makes the contrasts much greater.

The two pictures are in MW.
    The first one is the weigh in at 2009 when Belfort fought against Anderson Silva.
    And the second one is Belfort nowadays.

Netherlands
    vCash

Cutting weight is much easier when you are on TRT. Because normally your testosterone is going down and you feel tired, but this is not the case while on TRT.

Brazil
    vCash
    Bantamweight Champion

all fighters who use trt are cheaters.they use excuse they need it because their body dont produce the necessary amount of trt.bullshit,sonnen fought agaisnt stann and bisping with out trt easily.these cheaters are just trying to cheat.and if they dont pass in the test theyīl have excuses to give

"i was doing trt replacement.i need this to fight.my body doesnt produce the necessary amout"

UK
    vCash
    Flyweight Champion

Its a joke, even he is saying I feel the best ive ever felt. Oh really Vitor, you are feeling better than when you where in your 20s? I wonder why that is

United States
    vCash
    Black Belt

TRT doesn't improve skill, Vitor's a beast idk why everyone hates on him for, there's plenty of MMA fighters that use roids/trt and nobody even hates on them I think alot of the hate has to do with other ppl hating him so ppl just hate him cause other ppl hate him....
    Liked By: arturwine,razza 119

Brazil
    vCash
    Green Belt

Quote Originally Posted by Natural Born Killer View Post
    TRT doesn't improve skill, Vitor's a beast idk why everyone hates on him for, there's plenty of MMA fighters that use roids/trt and nobody even hates on them I think alot of the hate has to do with other ppl hating him so ppl just hate him cause other ppl hate him....

People hates Victor because besides he has been cheating in the fights, Victor also is an idiot who thinks he is the best fighter and he thinks he did a lot for the UFC , but he did nothing, and he thinks he is a legend, which for sure he isn't a legend at all.
    Victor is nothing more than an Idiot.

Instead of Victor "The Phenom" Belfort , I think Victor "The Cheater" Belfort would be better.

United States
    vCash
    White Belt

First of all, Vitor just looks leaner in the second pic. The only thing making a big difference is the lighting. He looks more "starved" or "emaciated" in the second pic. Not more muscular.
    Vitor has done a lot for the UFC. Any guy who's been around as long as he has certainly has done a lot. He's helped sell tickets by being a main event fighter several times, champ multiple times, plus in the beginning he sparked TONS of interest in the UFC when it was just getting started. Recently, he fought Anthony Johnson when Johnson weighed in 12 lbs too heavy at weigh-ins so not to scrap the main event. He fought Jon Jones on 3 weeks notice when no one was willing to saving UFC millions of dollars in ticket sales? Someone that says he's done nothing for the sport either doesn't know their facts or are choosing to ignore the facts and just saying ignorant things. Also, Vitor takes TRT to remain at a NORMAL level so he can continue to do what he loves to do. Imagine if you could continue your favorite job/hobby for another however many years if you would just accept a boost of steroids. It would continue your training, your ability to compete, support your family, feed your kids, etc. I GUARANTEE you Vitor doesn't take this stuff in order to cheat. He's taking it to keep his career going like a thousand other athletes. Plus, the UFC gives him a "thumbs up" so that's a another reason why I guarantee you he doesn't walk in with an advantage. A dose of TRT to regulate your levels doesn't make you a super fighter. It makes you normal. The thing I like most about Vitor is he already knows people are going to disagree and hate him for it. People find a reason to hate everything. Everyone in the UFC gets hate except Anderson Silva because of his perfect record. It's easy to like a guy who doesn't lose for 7 years. I think Silva is incredible, but being a Silva fan shows no character at all. It's like making friends with a generous millionaire. Silva's fans will literally be cut in half if he ever loses a couple fights. I root for Vitor because he's 36 years old, he's a good example of a father/husband, he's not ashamed of believing in something, and he's still working hard to see his dreams come to fruition.

Last edited by JWells; 05-11-2013 at 05:05 AM.

United States
    vCash
    Orange Belt

Well i can't say as i agree with everything in that last comment, but certainly Vitor has done alot for the sport of MMA. When he knocked out Tank Abbot he weighed about 210 maybe 220. It sent shock waves through the sport and jolted the UFC and MMA in general. He went on to fight Couture so how many years ago in a super fight. But he was probably a big steroid user back then ( i mean go watch those two fights he is huge!) and this may be what is causing his lack Testosterone today. So he is teaching his children that cheaters can win for a ahwile. at least until their heart explodes or their kidneys give out

Scotland
    vCash
    Purple Belt

you guys are all hating on belfort for using TRT why not sonnen or dan henderson?

Netherlands
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by razza 119 View Post
    you guys are all hating on belfort for using TRT why not sonnen or dan henderson?
    Yes, they are in the same boat. However Vitor seems more like a hypocrite than those others. He acts like he is some good honest guy and talks about his beliefs, but he has cheated with steroids and probably is still cheating (or at least on TRT).

United States
    vCash
    Black Belt

He has permission not really cheating imo, I find it cheating if you do it without permission and over use it...
    Last edited by Natural Born Killer; 05-11-2013 at 09:02 AM.

Netherlands
    vCash

Yes, therefore I said; 'he is probably cheating'. Otherwise I would have said: 'he is still cheating'.

But while on TRT it's more easy to cheat and it will not surprise me if he did, because he did so in the past. Of course you are right about the fact that I don't know for sure that he is taking more than is allowed.

Japan
    vCash
    Bantamweight Champion

"TRT doesn't improve your skill"

Who said it does? However, it improves your physical strength and recovery to train more.
    Shingeki no Kyojin Season Two 2016

Japan
    vCash
    Bantamweight Champion

Man, imagine what Jones, Anderson and GSP can do with TRT...

Shingeki no Kyojin Season Two 2016

Netherlands
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by BrockLesnarIsMyMom View Post
    Man, imagine what Jones, Anderson and GSP can do with TRT...
    Jones would KO his opponents, Anderson would take his opponents down, and GSP would finish
    Liked By: JWells

United States
    vCash
    Bantamweight Champion

Trt if used right should only increase strength and recovery time to normal levels. That being said I don't know who abuses it and who does not. That's all.
    Fukk a fake ass mothafukka!!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast