Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 490

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Whats Your Top 10 MMA Hall Of Fame Fighters

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Japan
    vCash
    Administrator

Whats Your Top 10 MMA Hall Of Fame Fighters

Please share your top 10 MMA Hall Of Fame fighters.. Our Fightnext top 10 Hall Of Fame will be based on your list, so its up to you who should enter our top 10 list of HOF. You'll see the current list on our home page

btw: only retired fighters.

Update: Top 10 most voted (Igor is the big surprise though)

Fedor Emelianenko 10 votes
    Fedor Vladimirovich Emelianenko (Russian: Фёдор Влади́мирович Емелья́ненко, tr. Fyodor Vladimirovich Yemelyanenko, IPA: [ˈfʲɵdər vlɐˈdʲimʲɪrəvʲɪtɕ jɪmʲɪlʲˈjanʲɪnkə])[6] (born 28 September 1976) is a Russian politician and retired heavyweight mixed martial artist, sambist, and judoka. He has won tournaments and accolades in multiple sports, most notably the Pride 2004 Grand Prix and the World Combat Sambo championship on four occasions, as well as medaling in the Russian national Judo championship.

Royce Gracie 8 votes
    Royce Gracie (/ˈrɔɪs ˈɡreɪsiː/; Portuguese: [ˈʁɔjsi ˈɡɾejsi]; born December 12, 1966) is a Brazilian professional mixed martial artist,[2] a UFC Hall of Famer and Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu practitioner. He is considered by some to be the most influential figure in the history of modern MMA.
    He holds the most submission victories in UFC history with 11, which he earned between UFC 1 and UFC 4.

Bas Rutten 8 votes
    Sebastiaan "Bas" Rutten (Dutch pronunciation: [ˈbɑs ˈrʏtən]; born February 24, 1965) is a retired Dutch mixed martial artist, Karate and Taekwondo blackbelt, and kickboxer. He was a UFC Heavyweight Champion, a three-time King of Pancrase world champion, and finished his career on a 22 fight unbeaten streak (21 wins, 1 draw). He is currently the star of Punk Payback on Fuel TV[2] and co-host of Inside MMA on HDNet.

Chuck Liddell 7 votes
    Charles David "Chuck" Liddell (born December 17, 1969) is a retired American mixed martial artist and former Ultimate Fighting Championship Light Heavyweight Champion. Liddell has an extensive striking background in Kempo, Koei-Kan karate and kickboxing, as well as a grappling background in collegiate wrestling and Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu.[2] Liddell was known for his knockout power, iron chin, excellent counter striking and for his sprawl-and-brawl technique, which made him one of the most difficult fighters to take down. Liddell is considered to be one of the most dominant champions that ever competed in the UFC. Liddell finished his career with the second most knockouts in UFC history, behind Anderson Silva. Liddell had 23 fights in the UFC, and along with Randy Couture, is widely credited for bringing mixed martial arts into the mainstream of American sports and entertainment.[3][4][5] On July 10, 2009, he was inducted into the UFC Hall of Fame.

Randy Couture 7 votes

Randy Duane Couture (/koʊˈtʊər/; born June 22, 1963) is an American actor, retired mixed martial artist, collegiate and Greco-Roman wrestler. During his tenures in the Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC), Couture became a three-time UFC Heavyweight Champion, two-time UFC Light Heavyweight Champion, an Interim UFC Light Heavyweight Champion, and was the UFC 13 Heavyweight Tournament Winner.[2] Couture is the first fighter to hold two UFC championship titles in two different divisions (heavyweight and light heavyweight). Couture has competed in a record 15 title fights. He holds the most title reigns in the UFC with five. His last fight with Lyoto Machida marked his 24th fight in the UFC, the third largest number of fights in the UFC (Tito Ortiz is first with 27 and Matt Hughes is second with 25). Couture is the fourth member of the UFC Hall of Fame. He is the only person over the age of 40 to have won a UFC championship fight, having done so four times.

Cro Cop 6 votes
    Mirko Filipović (Croatian pronunciation: [m?rkɔ fǐːlipɔːʋitɕ]; (born September 10, 1974) is a Croatian heavyweight kickboxer, mixed martial artist, retired boxer, politician, and law enforcement officer. Filipović was a member of the Croatian Parliament from 2003 through 2007 on a list of Social Democratic Party of Croatia. His nickname, Cro Cop, short for "Croatian Cop", comes from his membership in the Lučko Anti-Terrorist Unit, Croatia's elite Police Special Forces tactical unit. He is the current K-1 World Champion. As of April 2013, Mirko Filipović is ranked the #7 heavyweight in the world.

Kazushi Sakuraba 6 votes
    Kazushi Sakuraba (桜庭 和志 Sakuraba Kazushi?, born July 14, 1968 in present-day Katagami, Akita) is a Japanese professional mixed martial artist and professional wrestler, currently signed to New Japan Pro Wrestling. He has competed in pro-wrestling for New Japan Pro Wrestling, UWFi and Kingdom Pro Wrestling. He has fought in MMA competition in the Ultimate Fighting Championship, PRIDE Fighting Championships, K-1 Hero's and Dream. He is known as the "Gracie Hunter" due to his wins over four members of the famed Gracie family including Royler Gracie, Renzo Gracie, Ryan Gracie, and Royce Gracie. In particular, Sakuraba is famous for his initial fight with Royce Gracie which lasted ninety minutes. Sakuraba is also the former UFC Japan Heavyweight Tournament Champion.

Matt Hughes 5 votes
    Matthew Allen Hughes (born October 13, 1973)[4] is an American retired mixed martial artist, NJCAA and UFC Hall of Fame inductee, and former two-time UFC Welterweight Champion.[5] During his tenures in the Ultimate Fighting Championship, Hughes put together two separate six-fight winning streaks, defeated all the available opposition in the welterweight division, defended the belt a then-record seven times (Georges St-Pierre later broke his record), and is tied with GSP for the record of most wins in the UFC. He remains the first of only two men to ever defeat Georges St-Pierre .

Tito Ortiz 4 votes
    Jacob Christopher "Tito" Ortiz (English: /tɪtɵ ɔərtɪs/;[3] born January 23, 1975) is a retired American mixed martial artist and former UFC Light Heavyweight Champion,[4] having held the title from April 14, 2000 to September 26, 2003.[5] Along with fighters like Randy Couture and Chuck Liddell, he was one of the sport's early stars. Ortiz ultimately became the biggest pay-per-view draw of 2006 for his fights with Liddell, Forrest Griffin, and Ken Shamrock.

Igor Vovchanchyn 4 votes
    Igor Yaroslavovych "Ice Cold" Vovchanchyn (Ukrainian: Ігор Ярославович Вовчанчин; born August 6, 1973) is a retired Ukrainian mixed martial artist and kickboxer. He won seven mixed martial arts tournaments, as well as sustaining a 37 fight unbeaten streak, and reaching the final of the Pride Grand Prix 2000.
    ~Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless - like water. Now you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup, you put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle, you put it in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend.~

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Scotland
    vCash
    Purple Belt

Re: Whats Your Top 10 MMA Hall Of Fame Fighters

in no particular order

bas rutten
    matt hughes
    frank shamrock
    tito ortiz
    chuck liddell
    randy couture
    mark coleman
    dan severn
    royce gracie
    fedor
    and a couple of active mma fighters who i think should be considered
    Dan Henderson, reason the only man to hold two belts in two diffrient weight classes in pride, i know hes not retired but still
    Urijah Faber, reason he held THREE belts IN THREE DIFFRIENT mma orginizations, i know hes not retired but still
    Anthony Pettis by armbar? who the hell saw that coming?

Brazil
    vCash
    Bantamweight Champion

fedor
    bj penn
    sakuraba
    bas ruten
    anderson silva
    royce gracie
    nogueira brothers
    1 - Anderson Silva

2 - Jon Jones

3 - Carlos Condit

4 - Anthony Johnson

5 - José Aldo

Brazil
    vCash
    Bantamweight Champion

fedor
    bj penn
    sakuraba
    bas ruten
    anderson silva
    royce gracie
    nogueira brothers
    hendo
    wand silva
    1 - Anderson Silva

2 - Jon Jones

3 - Carlos Condit

4 - Anthony Johnson

5 - José Aldo

Argentina
    vCash
    Purple Belt

Hard one because many of them should be retired (Like Hendo ) but for now. No order in particular in spite of the numeral order . Just mirko 1st

1)Mirko #The one who started my interest in MMA
    2)Chuck Liddel #Second after mirko
    3)bas rutten #Check his past fight he was one of the initiators
    4)Lukasz Jurkowski #Since i am a TKD ITF guy . This guy is one of the few ITF fighters(Almost all of them are WTF) who competed in MMA .
    5)Feder #BadAss
    6)Igor Vovchanchyn #Guy was Beta Fedor
    7)randy couture #Warrior
    8)Tito Ortiz #Another Badass
    9)Don Frye # THe manliest of all
    10) Forrest Griffin #He was not the best. He knew . He Always gave all
    Liked By: Keyser_Soze

Mexico
    vCash
    Green Belt

Fedor Emelianenko
    Sakuraba
    Mirko Cro Cop
    Chuck liddel
    Frank Shamrock
    Royce Gracie
    Matt Hughes
    Randy Couture
    Igor Yaroslavovycht
    Tito Ortiz

I would put bj penn intead of ortiz but idk if hes retired or not

Canada
    vCash

1: Bas Rutten
    2: Fedor Emelienko
    3: Mirko Cro Cop
    4: Igor Vovchanchyn
    5: K. Sakuraba
    6: Randy Couture
    7: Chuck Liddell
    8: Don Frye
    9: Carlos Newton
    10: Gary Goodridge
    “I was grateful; I ran out of Nyquil, I watched that fight, I went fast asleep. I didn’t even have to sit through all 25 minutes of it.”

Mexico
    vCash
    Black Belt

1 - Fedor Emilianenko
    2 - Gracie Royce
    3 - CroCop Mirko
    4 - Rutten Bas
    5 - Liddell Chuck
    6 - Sakuraba Kazushi
    7 - Couture Randy
    8 - Ortiz Tito
    9 - Miletich Pat
    10 - Vovchanchyn Igor

Croatia
    vCash
    Purple Belt

1-Fedor
    2-Crocop
    3-Bruce Lee
    4-Rickson Gracie
    5-Royce Gracie
    6-Marco Ruas
    7-Bass Ruten
    8-Vovchanchyn
    9-Saku
    10-Lidell

"We are capable of the greatest good and the greatest evil, and the problem is that we often can't distinguish between them when it suits our purpose." - Stanley Kubrick

Brazil
    vCash
    Green Belt

1- Royce Gracie
    2- Fedor
    3- Wanderlei Silva
    4- Georges St. Pierre
    5- Anderson Silva
    6- Pat Miletich
    7- Minotauro
    8- Randy Couture
    9- Matt Hughes
    10- Chuck Lidell
    "The journey has to be based on passion. Put yourself in something you love to do. If you love what you do you're able to dedicate yourself overcome obstacles.". - Rickson Gracie

Croatia
    vCash
    Purple Belt

Rodrigo, pay attention to detail,man
    "We are capable of the greatest good and the greatest evil, and the problem is that we often can't distinguish between them when it suits our purpose." - Stanley Kubrick

Argentina
    vCash
    Flyweight Champion

1: Fedor Emelianenko
    2: Bas Rutten
    3: Royce Gracie
    4: Matt Hughes
    5: Anderson Silva
    6: Mirko Cro Cop
    7: Georges St-Pierre
    8: Cain Velasquez
    9: Minotauro Nogueira
    10: Carlos Condit

Ireland
    vCash
    Brown Belt

Did everyone catch the part where the fighters have to be retired? And you may enter 10, so if yer short, you can add to complete the list when you can think of them. Great lists btw, some of them i don't know that well and will have to look them up.

Canada
    vCash

I did, all my piks are retired... I think
    “I was grateful; I ran out of Nyquil, I watched that fight, I went fast asleep. I didn’t even have to sit through all 25 minutes of it.”

Brazil
    vCash
    Bantamweight Champion

BRUCE LEE in FIGHT NEXT HALL FAME he made the word develop interest in martial arts.and he knows more about martial arts then fedor,silva,sakurab and all fighters.make it happen cj

Liked By: NightPlatypus

1 - Anderson Silva

2 - Jon Jones

3 - Carlos Condit

4 - Anthony Johnson

5 - José Aldo

Ireland
    vCash
    Brown Belt

Just go up and edit yer list fear, we all have equal say. you've got room for a couple more any way, cause some of your list isn't retired yet.
    Liked By: Keyser_Soze

United States
    vCash
    Orange Belt

1 Fedor
    2 Royce
    3 Couture
    4 Hughes
    5 Liddell
    6 Sakuraba
    7 Rutten
    8 Ken Shamrock
    9 Frank Shamrock
    10 Coleman or Frye (I can't decide)

Japan
    vCash
    Administrator

Looks like our Top 10 Hall Of Fame list slowly shaping with some deadly fighters

Check for the update on the first post of this page and our forum home page, and share your thoughts fellas
    ~Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless - like water. Now you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup, you put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle, you put it in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend.~

United States
    vCash
    Flyweight Champion

Two words

B.J
    Penn.
    Liked By: razza 119

"I f*** pianos, I rape the drum/ I kiss the mic, hits make me cum"-Rick Ross

"Had a couple seizures call em minor setbacks"-Rick Ross

"I got a letter from the government-the other day
    opened it, read it, it said we were hustlers"-Rick Ross

The Goat... Rick ****ing Ross

Japan
    vCash
    Bantamweight Champion

Fyodor
    Mirko
    Big Nog
    Anderson