Anderson Silva's latest message to his fans after his loss

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    United States
    vCash
    Blue Belt

Anderson Silva's latest message to his fans after his loss

Liked By: Tyler Durden

When times change, new challenges arise, and new objectives occur
    The warriors look into the eyes of the future without fear or arrogance but with the confidence of those who are ready for battle.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Finland
    vCash
    Purple Belt

Re: Anderson Silva's latest message to his fans after his loss

"I back, I back"
    "Ah you break yo face man, ah you break yo face man"
    "The fight is the fight"

All the respect for this legend, but he isn't even trying to speak proper English.
    Not that it matters too much, but every once in a while he speaks much better English

Germany
    vCash

He back guys? I think he back!

_

Mexico
    vCash
    Purple Belt

Dats wats up.

France
    vCash
    Purple Belt

Hahahahaaha, yeah, "he back".

Finland
    vCash
    Purple Belt

"New Apple commercial introducing iBack"

-It was a good comment

Sisulla Perkele, kyš jšmpti on niin suatana.

United States
    vCash
    Blue Belt

Looks like Dana's pointing a gun at him and making him say things that he really doesn't want to..

I also feel Silva's being forced and pressured in to this rematch.

He's a legend already, he should quit. I don't want him ending his career like chuck.
    Liked By: RecordCompanyCEO

United States
    vCash
    Bantamweight Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Alex R View Post
    Looks like Dana's pointing a gun at him and making him say things that he really doesn't want to..

He's a legend already, he should quit. I don't want him ending his career like chuck.
    I completely agree. Dana is pressuring Silva for the rematch because he sees big money and Dana is HUGE on rematches. It's sick. I think we should be seeing Weidman vs a contender who earned the right. A rematch after a knockout that bad is a TOUGH SALE.
    Liked By: Alex R

Fukk a fake ass mothafukka!!!!!

Mexico
    vCash
    Brown Belt

Silva you need to speak to Dana tell him: I no fight, you hespect, champion Weidman, me need time.
    Quote Originally Posted by NewGuy View Post
    After the first fight there were two winners.
    Now I feel like we have two losers...

United States
    vCash
    Purple Belt

CEO, are you joking? He doesn't deserve a rematch? And Weidman deserved a title shot, right? Sine when does beating Munoz get you a title shot? Your foolish, your post get more and more ridiculous.
    Liked By: Jo„o Victor

Canada
    vCash
    Bantamweight Champion

I'd give Vitor the shot. Why? For public safety. His roid rage/verbal assault on a reporter was just the beginning , I'm expecting more things to come.
    Vitor should call Sonnen and ask him how to get a title shot with only the usage of his mouth.
    Liked By: Testostereem

United States
    vCash
    Bantamweight Champion

Quote Originally Posted by dr024 View Post
    CEO, are you joking?

He doesn't deserve a rematch? And Weidman deserved a title shot, right? Sine when does beating Munoz get you a title shot? Your foolish, your post get more and more ridiculous.

How do you deserve a rematch after getting KNOCKED THE HECK OUT??!?!?!??!?!?!

He lost round 1, and was tied for round 2 and BAM he got knocked out! Silva was not in that fight to begin with if you know what I mean. He was losing. Don't even tell me losing was a part of his gameplan and he was going to pull off a win because even Silva saw he couldn't hurt Weidman, he gave up and started clowning to impress the judges.

Weidman said it himself - Silva couldn't hurt him. So can you sound more rational and less like a disgruntled Silva fan?

Since when does beating Mark Munoz get you a title shot?

Well let me see. If he was #3 on the MW rankings and #2 was fighting LHW champ Jones, technically there was no one else for him to fight to get the chance. Not only did he fight Munoz, he DESTROYED HIM. Much like he DESTROYED Silva. What do you want Weidman to do? Knock out Bisping like everyone else does? It's funny how Silva fans get all hurt and angry and discredit Weidman's opponents. HE BEAT THE CHAMP. WHO CARES WHO HE HAD TO FIGHT TO GET THERE? I will say this. Beating the #3 is better than talking your way into a shot.

How can you in good conscience dog Weidman when you don't look at other fighters...

Nick Diaz - Got a title shot off of talk and after a LOSS to Condit.

Chael Sonnen - Got a title shot w Jones off a LOSS to Silva via TKO.

Vitor Belfort - Title shot vs Jones when he hadn't competed at LHW against anyone relevant.

And you're going to talk about how Weidman didn't deserve his shot? He's undefeated! You sound ridiculous!

So let me fix this for you since you should take it for reflection:

You're foolish! Your posts get more and more ridiculous.

United States
    vCash
    Flyweight Champion

If the UFC isn't fixed, Chris will win. Chris is a better fighter.
    Proud member of fightnext.

United States
    vCash
    Blue Belt

Quote Originally Posted by Alex R View Post

Im sure the biggest gun that Dana is pointing at Anderson is a whole lot of cash.
    The warriors look into the eyes of the future without fear or arrogance but with the confidence of those who are ready for battle.

Vietnam
    vCash
    Yellow Belt

Quote Originally Posted by RecordCompanyCEO View Post

How do you deserve a rematch after getting KNOCKED THE HECK OUT??!?!?!??!?!?!

He lost round 1, and was tied for round 2 and BAM he got knocked out! Silva was not in that fight to begin with if you know what I mean. He was losing. Don't even tell me losing was a part of his gameplan and he was going to pull off a win because even Silva saw he couldn't hurt Weidman, he gave up and started clowning to impress the judges.

Weidman said it himself - Silva couldn't hurt him. So can you sound more rational and less like a disgruntled Silva fan?

Since when does beating Mark Munoz get you a title shot?

Well let me see. If he was #3 on the MW rankings and #2 was fighting LHW champ Jones, technically there was no one else for him to fight to get the chance. Not only did he fight Munoz, he DESTROYED HIM. Much like he DESTROYED Silva. What do you want Weidman to do? Knock out Bisping like everyone else does? It's funny how Silva fans get all hurt and angry and discredit Weidman's opponents. HE BEAT THE CHAMP. WHO CARES WHO HE HAD TO FIGHT TO GET THERE? I will say this. Beating the #3 is better than talking your way into a shot.

How can you in good conscience dog Weidman when you don't look at other fighters...

Nick Diaz - Got a title shot off of talk and after a LOSS to Condit.

Chael Sonnen - Got a title shot w Jones off a LOSS to Silva via TKO.

Vitor Belfort - Title shot vs Jones when he hadn't competed at LHW against anyone relevant.

And you're going to talk about how Weidman didn't deserve his shot? He's undefeated! You sound ridiculous!

So let me fix this for you since you should take it for reflection:
    Totally agree that Weidman deserved the tittle shot and the championship. He's a great fighter.

About Silva, well he deserves every tittle shots he wants including rematches.Why? Because he is Anderson Silva man. That's the priority of the legend of the sport. IMO there're only two who have such priority and one retired already and you know who he is. Dude Edgar received a tittle shot after two consecutive tittle losses. It is ridiculous to say Silva doesn't deserve the rematch.

Anyway, I still think Weidman will win next time. He will be able to take it to the ground and submit Silva. It's a good start for him. To become legend he has to beat legends.

United States
    vCash
    Bantamweight Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Bao View Post
    Totally agree that Weidman deserved the tittle shot and the championship. He's a great fighter.

About Silva, well he deserves every tittle shots he wants including rematches.Why? Because he is Anderson Silva man. That's the priority of the legend of the sport. IMO there're only two who have such priority and one retired already and you know who he is. Dude Edgar received a tittle shot after two consecutive tittle losses. It is ridiculous to say Silva doesn't deserve the rematch.

Anyway, I still think Weidman will win next time. He will be able to take it to the ground and submit Silva. It's a good start for him. To become legend he has to beat legends.
    Thanks for the reply. It is appreciated. But HOW do you market a man worthy when he was beaten unconscious in his last fight? I don't see this logic. It makes no sense to me. I think Silva is a great fighter, but no great fighter should get an immediate shot after being obliterated. Even JDS didn't get an immediate rematch, and HW is a really shallow division.

I think Silva should have at least fought Vitor so we see a worthy contender who is actually coming in off a win. People complain about Edgar's rematches, but Edgar wasn't knocked unconscious, and his decision losses were all very controversial. So this is what I do not understand.

Many people think like me saying:

"No, he got destroyed. No need for rematch."

"A fighter robbed by judges or in a close, exciting fight.

Not one that got destroyed."

"Give Anderson to the Pilipino wreaking machine.

Another bad match up for him."

"Someone who lost in a close or controversial fight. Not someone who lost the first round and got knocked out in the second."

"Getting caught doing "dumb shit" means you deserve a rematch?"

"No. He was beaten without any controversy"
    Last edited by RecordCompanyCEO; 07-15-2013 at 04:45 PM.

United States
    vCash
    Blue Belt

Quote Originally Posted by Bao View Post

I agree with everything you said, except that Silva will lose the second time. I think Anderson will come to this fight focused and wont be clowning around this time. To become a legend he has to beat legends. I agree.

United States
    vCash
    Blue Belt

Quote Originally Posted by RecordCompanyCEO View Post
    Thanks for the reply. It is appreciated. But HOW do you market a man worthy when he was beaten unconscious in his last fight? I don't see this logic. It makes no sense to me. I think Silva is a great fighter, but no great fighter should get an immediate shot after being obliterated. Even JDS didn't get an immediate rematch, and HW is a really shallow division.

I think Silva should have at least fought Vitor so we see a worthy contender who is actually coming in off a win. People complain about Edgar's rematches, but Edgar wasn't knocked unconscious, and his decision losses were all very controversial. So this is what I do not understand.

Many people think like me saying:

"No, he got destroyed. No need for rematch."

"A fighter robbed by judges or in a close, exciting fight.

Not one that got destroyed."

"Give Anderson to the Pilipino wreaking machine.

Another bad match up for him."

"Someone who lost in a close or controversial fight. Not someone who lost the first round and got knocked out in the second."

"Getting caught doing "dumb shit" means you deserve a rematch?"

"No. He was beaten without any controversy"
    Cmon man, the guy was unbeaten and champ in the UFC for years. I think he at least deserve a rematch.

United States
    vCash
    Bantamweight Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Sergey View Post
    Cmon man, the guy was unbeaten and champ in the UFC for years. I think he at least deserve a rematch.
    What happened to earning it on merit? Sure he held it 7 years, but all that ended when he lost it. So I just feel he needs to take another fight. This is the way the fight world would work if money were not involved. Do not let Zuffa brainwash you into thinking Anderson deserves an immediate rematch on his accomplishment of 7 years. He was at the top of the mountain and took a tumble down, he should have to climb a bit again.

The climb he should have is over Vitor Belfort who wants and has earned his shot. Why should we keep Belfort waiting when Silva just got knocked out? All Silva is doing is logjamming the division even worse. Belfort KO'd Rockhold and Bisping, Silva is coming off a loss. My logic would be either Silva fight Vitor and see what happens, or Silva take a few fights to build himself up.

The UFC can try and build Silva up in the new promos, but fact and point, HE GOT KNOCKED OUT, LOST ROUND 1, WOULD HAVE LOST ROUND 2, and resorted to clowning out of desperation. Desperate times call for desperate measures. So NOTHING the UFC does to build Silva up in promos will erase that last loss. And that alone is why I think a rematch shouldn't happen.

What IS sad that people should be talking about is how they'll (UFC) be burying other fighters by bringing up their losses to Silva in his highlight reel to mask the fact he lost bad to Weidman.

Vietnam
    vCash
    Yellow Belt

I like the Silva vs Belfort 2 matchup. It should happen right after the Silva vs Weidman 2 no matter how the result is.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast